So what does this mean? We are truly honored to be nominated by Lana at Cole Campfire blog for an award that recognizes blogs for being captivating, inspiring, and motivating. I would recommend checking Lana’s website out as well as she and her family definitely embody the qualities of the Mystery Blogger Award as well. I love that she mentions how “quirky” they are a lot! Quirky is like cowbell, we need more of it 🙂
It is truly wonderful to realize that what you set out to do here at The Life Bus is actually resonating with fellow adventurers and travelers around the world. “This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.” I think this sums up a nutshell pretty well. We love adventuring and sharing our experiences and insights with you all. Thank you so much for this honor. Thank you Okota Enigma for creating this very motivating blog award
So here are the Rules:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify)
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Things About Myself
- I am obsessed with exploring and will always take the long and winding road to see where it goes
- I have a Border Collie, Clover, and a brown lab mix, Daisy, who are my faithful companions on virtually everything.
- I am happiest doing anything on a mountain trail
5 Questions for Lana
a. We love breweries too!! Colorado has virtually exploded with microbreweries over the last 5-10 years, thank God!! What is your favorite type of beer and where is your favorite brewery? We’re mostly IPA fans at the Life Bus. As a fan of brown ales and porters Lynda is bit of an outcast 🙂
b. I love your nerdiness. Especially the list making part. You might be my older sister’s twin separated at birth. She is a voracious reader and truly obsessed with lists. Her lists have sublists, and so on. It is virtually impossible to pry the notepad out of her hands; it’s as if the list is her life preserver and she won’t let go. I’m wondering if you get all that’s on your lists accomplished and also what types of books you enjoying reading?
c. What prompted you to become a vegan?
d. What is one of your quirkiest traits or moments?
e. What is your travel / camping dream, if you could go anywhere or do anything?