I have to say that this is truly a special nomination for the Life Bus! THANK you from the bottom of our hearts to Sue Ann of the phenomenal Sue Ann’s Balcony for taking the time to read our blog and providing wonderful support to what we are trying to achieve – creating a mindset to get out and enjoy life to the fullest!
One of the rules of this award is to list 7 things about yourself…I am choosing to write about the ‘Rules of the Life Bus’. This is essentially how Lexi and I live our lives day in and day out.
- No vacation hoarding – please contact the Life Bus if you need coaching in this area – we have mastered this one.
- Seize opportunities when they come your way – do not turn down a free trip to the Olympics because of a violation of rule #1.
- Must be open-minded and adventuresome – meaning, consider pitching a tent instead of staying in a hotel – what is a little dirt and a few bugs in the grand scheme of things?
- Get off the beaten path – you will be glad you did. Think of the stories…
- Must laugh at yourself and all of your imperfectness.
- Have the confidence to know you can do it – you will never know unless you try.
- Live in the moment! Appreciate the craziness of it all – things always work out one way or another.
This is the list of 10 bloggers I admire and read and would like to nominate for “The inspirational blogger award”. There are so many great blogs out there it was hard to pick! These folks are our kindred spirits in the search for adventure and a full life!
Very Inspiring Blogger Award Rules
1- Display the award logo on your blog
2- Link back to the person who nominated you.
3- State seven things about yourself.
4- Nominate fifteen other bloggers for this award and link to them.
5- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.